Slow Cooked Beef Ribs & Slaw
1 packet of Nourish Slow Cooked Beef Ribs - BBQ
1/2 cup of Harissa
- Rub ribs with harissa and marinade for 15 minutes or in the fridge overnight.
- Roast for 20-30 minutes or until crispy and brown.
4 x roasting potatoes - cut into wedges
1 Tbsp flour
1 tsp smoked paprika
2 Tbsp olive oil
- Place all but the oil together in a plastic bag and shake to combine.
- Heat the oil in a roasting dish, add the potatoes and roast for 20-30 minutes or until golden. Season to taste.
2 cups green cabbage, finely sliced
2 cups red cabbage, finely sliced
1/2 cup Italian parsley, finely sliced
1/2 cup mint, finely sliced
2 Tbsp finely sliced red onion
Salt and pepper
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
3 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- Toss the salad ingredients together. Mix the dressing ingredients together and stir enough through to hold the salad together. Any leftover dressing can be stored in a jar in the fridge.
Share this recipe